Contact us today:
"Golden Steps was simply the best decision I made regarding my father’s care… Golden Steps were local, had experience with Alzheimer’s and emphasized their willingness to be flexible. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for compassionate, affordable care for their loved ones."
Noreen C., Golden Steps Client
Private Care When and Where You Need It Most
Golden Steps is unique worker-owned cooperative that provides companionship and home care to elder New Yorkers who want to remain safe and independent at home. Through compassionate, respectful and experienced care, we aim to improve the quality of life for our clients and promote peace of mind for their families.
Here’s what you should know about us:
- Through compassionate, respectful and experienced care, we aim to improve the quality of life for our clients and promote peace of mind for their families.
- Because every aide is also an owner of the co-op, Golden Steps companions bring a level of investment and accountability to their work that is unique in the home care field.
- Aides are well trained and bring a variety of professional and life experience as caregivers.
- We are fully insured and incorporated in NY State.
- Our clients’ needs are our needs, and we respond with empathy, warmth and support.
As a special offer, we provide 2 hours of free care to any potential client wanting to try out our services.